https://walkandflyshoes.com/es/ (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Chili Pepper Shoes Company S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF nº: B64654353 and registered office at: C/ capellans 2. 1-108002 Barcelona (Barcelona).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; If you are not satisfied with them, please refrain from using them..
The Web is a work made up of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except in relation to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are made (whatever the support to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the use rights described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and provision of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against people who make imitations or unfair uses of it.
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is allowed:
- Browsing the Web, that is, accessing and viewing it on a device, any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological transmission process. Browsing certain sections of the Web require prior registration.
- Benefit (prior registration), from the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside of the personal and private sphere, especially those for commercial or professional purposes, including sending advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in the media of materials that can be downloaded from the Press Room section is excepted from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings on the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or of any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal functioning of the Web, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEB
The establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites is authorized, provided that they are not done in a way that harms the public image and brand of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products to which reference is made therein. In the establishment of links with the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
The establishment of links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited..
In the creation of links, the use of elements extracted from the Web is expressly prohibited, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
In no case may it be understood that the links to the Web from third-party pages or websites imply relationships between THE OWNER and their owners, nor does it imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of THE OWNER about them, for which reason THE OWNER does not will be absolutely responsible for its content and legality.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a client or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered through it and not to use them to:
- Incur in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, that advocates terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate content that threatens the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
The forms of payment accepted in the online store are:
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
Our shipments are free in the Peninsula if the order exceeds €50. We do not ship to Ceuta, Melilla or the Canary Islands.
The shipping methods available in the online store are:
- urgent service
- free shipping
- Pick up point
We also ship to Europe Zone 1, 2 and 3. International shipping rates are calculated automatically when you select the country.
The delivery times for shipments made in the online store are:
Delivery in 24-96 hours, SEUR and Correos Express business days. During sales and/or promotions it is possible that the delivery time is delayed.
The client has 14 calendar days from the receipt of the order to voluntarily withdraw from his purchase, without any penalty and without indicating the reasons. In the event that the consumer and user wants to withdraw from the purchase of the product or contracting the service, they can use the withdrawal form (this form can be found on the next page) to communicate their decision to the seller or service provider.
The purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case, for reasons of hygiene, the products to be returned must be in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging and seal and with all their accessories.
The customer must assume the costs of return shipping. Postage due shipments will not be accepted in any case.
The customer will be responsible for ensuring that both the product and its packaging arrive in perfect condition, making it necessary to pack the items properly, in order to avoid possible deterioration during transport.
Once the return package is received, we will verify its status and as soon as we verify that both the returned items, as well as any accessories, samples, promotional gifts and documentation, are complete and in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
The refund of all payments received for the purchase, including delivery costs, will be made within 14 calendar days following the withdrawal.
The refund will be processed through the same means of payment used by the client for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold reimbursement until we have received the products or until the customer has provided proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first.
We will not refund if the product has been used.
In the event that the customer receives a wrong product or in poor condition, or in the event of loss or damage to products by the transport company, the customer may request its return and/or replacement, within 14 calendar days. upon delivery thereof. In this case, we undertake to assume the return shipping costs, we will take care of picking up the defective product and/or replacing the missing product with another identical product at no additional cost to the customer.
(You should only complete and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract or contracted service).
- To the attention of (here you must insert the name of the company, full address and, if available, the telephone number, fax and email):
- I hereby inform you/we inform you(*) that I withdraw from my/we withdraw from our(*) contract for the sale of the following good/provision of the following service(*).
- Ordered on/requested on the day(*).
- Name and address of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
- Date and signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS POLICY
To request a product change, the customer must contact customer service within To return a product you have 30 calendar days from receipt of the order. Accessory-type products such as sprays, creams and shoe insoles are NOT returnable. after receipt of the order.
In case of returns, shipping and collection costs will be borne by the customer.
Postage due shipments will not be accepted under any circumstances..
In the event that the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the one previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the one previously purchased, the difference in the amount will not be refunded in cash, but rather in the form of a gift voucher to be used on your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased at https://walkandflyshoes.com/es/, the customer must contact our Customer Service.
The client must indicate the order number and we will tell him exactly all the steps to follow.
We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
The customer may cancel the order without any charge and without providing any reason, and must contact customer service as soon as possible through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, whose business hours are: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00.
If the order has not left our warehouses, we will cancel it without any problem, but if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once receipt is confirmed, the amount of the product will be refunded minus shipping costs. shipping and the return will be made in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they appear. presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained on the Web updated and free of errors, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. Nor is the obtaining of any specific result or purpose guaranteed, so that access to and use of the Web is the sole responsibility of users and customers.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Web or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors, especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all the actions , civil and criminal, that may correspond to it in Law.
OUT-OF-COURT RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
Likewise, in the terms contained in article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013, on the resolution of consumer disputes, a direct link is provided to the online dispute resolution platform:
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or conflict that may arise, derived from these terms or conditions, Spanish Law will apply. The resolution of judicial conflicts will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user or client.