We ship orders, always, after confirmation of payment. Orders placed by bank transfer are not processed until we receive and confirm payment.
- Peninsular Spain: we make shipments with delivery in 24-96 hours, working days. (*Estimated delivery time), after the shipment of the merchandise. We process confirmed and paid orders daily until 13:30 each day.
- Canary Islands: We do not make shipments.
- Balearic Islands: delivery in 48-96 business hours, after the shipment of the merchandise.
- Ceuta and Melilla: We do not ship
- Continental Portugal: delivery in 24-96 business hours, depending on the postal code of the destination. We do not ship to Azores or Madeira.
- For the rest of the EU countries: We normally deliver from 4 business days. We do not ship to Great Britain, Gibraltar or islands. We ship to Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Sweden.
Do you notify me at the time and date of delivery?
No. The agency has no obligation to contact prior delivery. You can track your order from your account in the "my orders and returns" section, by clicking on "details" in the order.
Can I pick up the order at the agency's delegation?
Orders are delivered at home. Normally you will not be able to pick up your order at the agency's delegation unless you notify the agency.
What happens if I am not at home when the delivery person comes?
If you are not at home at the time of delivery of your order, it will be delivered again the next business day. So up to 2 attempts. The agency will notify you by mail or telephone of the situation. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us.
Which agency will deliver my order?
We work with SEUR and Correos Express. When we ship your order, we will notify you by email which agency will deliver it to you, along with the tracking number.